- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the client’s story.
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas in the family history.
- Learn how to create effective treatment plans that include dialogue, imagery, ritual, healing sentences, body-centered releases and other practices based in neuroscience.
- Learn how to design individualized homework assignments that allow new images and sensations to root in the body.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund (less $75 administration fee) up to two weeks in advance. Then a 50% refund up to one week in advance. Then no refund within 5 business days of training.
Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley
From SFO, you can hop on the Marin Airporter at the terminal and get dropped off at Manzanita Park & Ride, which is about a block away from the hotel - on the other side of the street. It costs $23 each way (cash only) and runs every half hour. The schedule can be found at www.marinairporter.com. You can also book a ticket online but they add a service charge.
Contact the Workshop Coordinator