Unconscious family loyalties, unresolved family traumas and hidden dynamics are carried in the words we speak, the symptoms we express, and the body defenses we unknowingly construct. When we know how to navigate this unconscious territory, we can begin to shift long-standing patterns of suffering and unhappiness.
If you are a mental or physical health practitioner, adding this dimension of diagnosis and intervention will greatly enhance your work.
The problem, as well as the solution, is often revealed within the first moments of interaction. If we listen only to our client’s story, we risk following our clients into the places where they perpetuate their issues and remain stuck. However if we know how to get to the core or fundamental driving force behind the issue, we can implement the most potent solutions.
In this training, students will learn how to quickly expose the root causes behind many of the emotions, behaviors, fears and reactive patterns that keep us mired in our daily lives. Students will learn to explore words, fears, symptoms and body language in a way which not only illuminates the core issue, but also the specific and essential skills and resources necessary for a thorough resolution. Students will learn how to identify the unconscious loyalties, unresolved traumas and hidden dynamics that contribute to patterns of illness, unhappiness and dissatisfaction, as well as learn practical and safe interventions to deepen a client’s healing process.
In this training, you will:
- Learn The Core Language® Approach — a specific method of questioning and interviewing designed to quickly identify the core trauma underlying a client’s issue
- Learn how to recognize the Core Language® beneath a client’s story
- Learn to identify the systemic dynamics that underlie a client’s main issue
- Learn how to track a client’s family history back to an unresolved traumatic event in the system
- Learn how to work with illness and chronic medical conditions
- Provide clients with a context for understanding the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms they’ve been experiencing.
- Provide clients with new images for resolution
Cancellation Policy: A full refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until two weeks prior to an event. A 50% refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until one week prior to an event. No refunds are available within seven days of an event. In certain cases, fees can be reapplied to another event.
Click here to reserve your spot with a $200 non-refundable deposit or click PAY NOW to pay in full.
Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley
Call 1.415.332.5700 to book accommodations at the preferred rate of $134.99
Contact the Workshop Coordinator
Download Flyer (PDF)