The latest epigenetic research tells us that we can inherit the biological residue from traumatic events in our family history.
In this weekend workshop, Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning IT DIDN’T START WITH YOU, shows you how the suffering of parents and grandparents can live in our unexplained depression, anxiety, financial challenges, unhappy relationships, and even physical symptoms. And teaches you effective ways to break inherited patterns of suffering.
Whether you’re already working with people or just want to learn more, this course is a fast track to deepening your clinical skills.
This experiential workshop will show you how to become a detective of your own family history as well as providing professional tools you can use in your work (as a psychotherapist, psychologist, family therapist, counselor, social worker, bodyworker …)
- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the story.
- Learn how to track and interpret the clues in the words, feelings, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas.
- Learn how to use dialogue, imagery, ritual, healing sentences, and other tools based in neuroscience designed to break the cycle.
Through lectures, interactive group work and family constellations, you’ll experience firsthand that, although these patterns may not have started with you, they can certainly end with you.
Don’t allow the past to control the present. Experience effective ways to break inherited patterns so you – and your clients – can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilled life.
Early bird until May 1, 2019: 4.900 DKK
Regular price: 5.900 DKK
Early bird rate is also available in 2 payments of 2.450 DKK. until April 10, 2019
Friday 1pm – 7pm
1 hour lunch break on your own. Coffee, tea, water provided throughout the day
Blackbird Institute, Aurehøjvej 5A, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark. See map
Contact the Workshop Coordinator