What if you could just feel better? You can. And it can happen quickly.
First I’ll ask you a few questions. From your answers—the words you use— I’ll help you disentangle from the old feelings and patterns that complicate your life. The approach I’ve developed is taught worldwide and is profoundly effective in diagnosing and resolving issues quickly. We’ll probably need only one session together. Whether we work together in a workshop or one-on-one, you can experience a major shift that will free you to live the life you want. Click here to book a private session.
|90-minute session with Mark Wolynn — $320
Here are family history questions to consider before we work together. You don’t need to write anything down or send anything in advance. You may need to do a little research, however, by asking your parents or other family members. Don’t worry if there are answers you can’t get. What you already know will be enough.
- Who died early?
- Who left?
- Who was abandoned, isolated or excluded from the family?
- Who was adopted or who gave a child up for adoption?
- Who died in childbirth?
- Who had a stillborn birth, miscarriage or abortion?
- Who committed suicide?
- Who committed a crime or experienced a significant trauma?
- Who suffered in war?
- Who died in or participated in the holocaust?
- Who was murdered?
- Who murdered someone or felt responsible for someone’s death or misfortune?
- Who profited from another’s loss?
- Who was wrongly accused? Who was jailed or institutionalized?
- Who had a physical, emotional or mental disability?
- Which parent or grandparent had a significant relationship prior to getting married, and what happened?
- Was someone deeply hurt by another?
- Did anyone, including you, experience a week or more away from mother at an early age?
- Did your parents go on a vacation when you were young?
- Were you sent away to visit relatives or grandparents?
- Were you or your mother ever hospitalized and forced to be apart from the other?
- Did something traumatic happen while your mother was pregnant with you?
- Did you experience a difficult birth?
- Were you born premature?
- Were you adopted or separated from the mother shortly after birth?
- Did you experience a trauma or a separation from your mother during the first three years of life?
- Did your mother experience a trauma or emotional turmoil during your first three years of life?
As well, I’d like you to form a sentence or two about your worst fear. If your life fell apart, what’s your worst fear? What’s the worst thing that could happen to you ? This is probably a feeling that’s been with you your whole life. The answer to this question is key.
With this last question answered, you’re ready to go. You can book a private session by calling 415.578.2787 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
My assistant, Kari Dunlop, can also answer any questions you might have. Kari’s contact information: 403.244.0455 or email@example.com.